Prime of his life
[html]

Sorry for the wait. Also noticed on the wiki that you want to get Nier's ear pierced at some point? 'Cauuuse Thorn can do that.

Thorn had drifted off while he was lying in the grass. Wind gently ruffling his fur and the chill of autumn still not completely upon them during the day. Memories of Russia had swarmed his mind like they usually did, thoughts of his children that now had grown into adults and memories of his past mate wherever she was now. When they had decided to each go their own way and he had decided to come back across the ocean they had spent just one more day together. From the time the sun rose to the time it set Thorn and his beloved Asya spent every minute together and part of the day had been spent just like how Thorn was now. Except then he had little on his mind other than leaving his home for his second home. He certainly hadn't slept during that time. Drifting from sleep into a doze and dreams beginning to sink into darkness he let his mind wander. Now he couldn't quiet his mind completely, there was still a little part of him that was running through what he needed and what needed to be done to the brewery to get the first batch of sugar beer on the way.

The wind shifted slightly, barely and Thorn let the faintest bit of a foreign but familiar scent enter his nostrils. It was Vinatta scent, that much was apparent but he didn't know the wolf beneath. Eyes still closed and body slightly tensing the white Russian made no effort to really seek out the source of the smell until it came very close and spoke. Thorn had never met a dangerous creature that used the word 'fella' and he hoped that wouldn't change now. Pushing himself up a bit and leaning more against the brewery he opened his eyes and stared at wolf with living cat scarf. Blinking he raised a pierced eyebrow and pushed himself up completely so he was sitting properly, if leaning slightly more on one hip. Bringing his knees towards him and smoothing out his kilt he smiled and nodded. "I'm fine, friend. Too many trips to Halifax City for my age I think." He smiled but he hated saying those words, he was a Russo, he never got old!

Putting his hat back on his head he pondered whether he should remain sitting or stand proper. His hips weren't aching as much and he didn't feel so tired and so he opted to shakily at first and then steadily stronger bring himself to stand. Tail gently wagging he stuck out a white and black hand to the darker wolf. "I'm Thorn Russo." His accent bled into the words a little bit but wasn't overpowering. He gave a smile to the cat and couldn't help but remember Asya's total fear of felines. "You have a very handsome kitty there too." Just in case kitty wasn't usually friendly perhaps some compliments might help.

WC: 503

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread