Prime of his life
[html]
*looks around innocently* Of course I didn't forget about this thread... Not at all. / 349. 3 pts

He smiled amiably as the elder wolf propped himself up against the ruined building. Nier would never feel comfortable gleaning his fellow canines age from appearance alone, but the way his comrade moved and addressed himself gave it away. It was then that he flicked his eyes over the white wolfs body, noticing the salt and pepper flecks in some places of his fur. He grinned crookedly and winked at Thorn, Your age? You don't look a day older'n 3 my friend. Besides, the trip to Halifax knackers me out too, and I'm what you'd call a 'whipper-snapper' He chuckled at himself, hoping that the other wouldn't be offended by his jokey attitude.

The male placed a hat on his head and pushed himself to his footpaws, Nier looked away slightly as the elder male stood, averting his eyes politely from the initial shakiness of his ascent. Once Thorn was on his footpaws and standing firmly he looked back at him, deep cerulean eyes flicking to the black and white handpaw held out to him, then back up to the males face. He gladly took the elders paw, shaking it firmly, Pleasure to meet you Thorn, I'm Niernan Stormbringer. Thorns accent made Nier's ears sing, he hadn't heard the Russian accent before and it pleased him greatly for some reason. Ciaran had noticed the way Thorn looked at him, curiosity and a greeting in the elders eyes. The cat, acting as a scarf, looked up at the other wolf and meowed in greeting, his whiskers twitching as he took the compliment from Thorn, "Thank you sir, you are rather handsome yourself, and you have a lovely accent" The cats slightly accented Irish voice was quiet and friendly. Ciaran uncurled himself from Niernan's shoulders and skidded down his body, thumping gently into the ground, his elastic shoulder joints absorbing the shock. He padded on his velvet paws to the white wolf and butted against his legs, trying to wind himself around the limbs, tail curling slightly. Nier chuckled, Ah, he's a handsome lad my Ciaran, but shameless when he wants attention.

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread