There's Bliss in Ignorance
[html]

Word Count ::315 Points:: 3 OOC:: XD

It wasn’t long after his call into the territory that he was greeted by two of its inhabitants. A lupus formed female who looked like she’d been through hell and back again, accompanied by an intriguing looking male with a bow. The seemingly worn woman promptly asked what he wanted, as she rightly deserved to know; this was her home and he was an outsider. The Eligos knew for sure he came to the right place; this was the same scent he got off Wraith. Technically the mixed dog didn’t want anything, just to get to know a little bit about a neighboring pack. The thought of harassing the coyote girl did bring him some enjoyment. A little while back I had the privilege of meeting someone from here. I think you would know her, a real hot head. She went by Wraith. He recalled his encounter with the border-guard. She was something else, a very distrustful girl full of spit and vinegar.

Mido glanced momentarily from the lady to her companion. Not having said anything he just kind of acknowledged him. She said that Inferni was a nice place; I didn’t see any harm in finding out for myself. The mutt explained, trying to feel the situation out. Watching the cream-white, brown colored woman he tried to gauge her. He wondered what she thought, if she hated him or found him to be irritating. Putting the bow down on the ground he untied the hares from his waist. If you’d take them, you can have these rabbits. He held out the freshly killed creatures by the ears with an over eager smile on his face. Mido didn’t personally need them and he could catch more on his way back to Anathema. He waited with icy eyes fixed upon the two, watching to see how they would react. My name is Mido, I’m Anathema’s Eligos.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread