There's Bliss in Ignorance
[html]

Word Count ::357 Points:: 3 OOC:: XD

The huskadore listened with every ounce of attention as the woman on all fours spoke. Granted that Wraith and he only had a once kind of awkward hunting encounter, it gave him a pretty good glimpse of her, as an individual. He didn’t know her well at all, but felt that this woman was justified in being proud of the girl. The question made him unable to stop a smile from forming on his lips. Oh god yes! She did give him a hard time, and an unbelievable amount of attitude. He made it sound like it was a big deal even though it really wasn’t.

By the way she spoke about the Inferni it sounded pretty particular. He made the assumption that he or canines such as himself wouldn’t be welcomed. The warrior could be bit slow in the head at times and he didn’t completely understand, but it didn’t seem like they couldn’t be on friendly terms. The Anatheman was interested in meeting more than just one person from a group that he knew nothing about.

Vesper took a hold one of the rabbits and examined it thoroughly from top to bottom. The male looked to the compound bow then back to Asher. This here? I’m not too bad with it. He felt that he was pretty good, maybe not as good as some. When it came down to it, he could get done with it what needed to be. The female took the second limp body from him. He smiled confidant she wouldn’t find anything out of the normal, only because he didn’t do anything to them. The male talked a little bit about his companion and himself. Mido glanced from the Tirones to the Centurion a bit taken back. The way she held herself and spoke he assumed she was at a higher rank. Vesper’s humble behavior however didn’t give away the fact she was very important here. Eligos is a master ranked warrior. I’m expected to know and be capable of using all weapons in Anathema. I oversee the training of our warriors. He gave Asher a general description of his responsibilities.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread