There's Bliss in Ignorance
[html]

Word Count :: 341 Points:: OOC:: =D

Vesper made it a point to state her opinion. Is that so? He eyed the woman speaking with a little attitude in his voice. Was that the case with her? Maybe she can’t use weapons. Mido spent most of his time in Optime form, hence the weaponry. In his mind they were an extension of himself and his skills. He could fight tooth and nail when he needed to, maybe not amazingly but good enough to get the job done. When Asher spoke about their coyote warriors he couldn’t resist laughing lightly. He was by far no expert on horseback, he could ride one. Just don’t ask him to multitask with weapons and large elegant creatures, he would probably fall off.

Mido’s pointed ears tuned into the battered woman’s remark. Not much like an Anatheman? The male continued to listen attentively as she spoke. Things were starting to make sense in his head, like how Wraith interacted with him. No one ever told him there were tensions between the two packs. He never gave it much thought. When he first arrived in Anathema he was told they were misfits, trouble makers, outcasts and some had darker pasts, like criminals, murderers and others alike. I’m not sure exactly when you heard this. Maybe we were at one point, but not so much now. He crossed his arms, trying to make as much possible sense as he could. We will take anybody in who needs a place to belong. Good or bad, we don’t discriminate. Anathema provides a shelter to some very frightening canines, at the same time I can think of a few who probably wouldn’t hurt a fly. Time passes, and things can change in one’s pack, much like leaders. Alaki and Naniko disappeared, now Aeron was the Angela. I had no idea you hated wolves. I guess that’s good news for me? He cracked a light joke. What they say about Anathema might not be true anymore. It was better at times to get facts straight from the horse’s mouth.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread