There's Bliss in Ignorance
[html]

Word Count :: 300+ Points:: OOC:: No worries, that’s fine by me.

Not agreeing with her where weapons were concerned would be an understatement. At the same time in some ways or in some cases she might be right, and he needed to be open to argument and differentiating opinions. Vesper had said that a loner informed her of the news. The way he saw it things were slowly changing. Aeron was in charge now, and he was certain that Anathema would do well in her capable hands.

Mido was apparently wrong about her disliking wolves. He went wide eyed for a moment, thinking he no longer had immunity to the distaste. The Eligos felt a little relieved when he assumed she had a sense of humor. It was interesting to hear that she wanted change Inferni’s image. What was it that she strived for? It hadn’t really dawned on him that he could be interrupting something by showing up at their borders until she said something. Vesper hadn’t made to terrible an impression on him, she seemed pretty okay. The huskadore smiled in light of her comment about knowing neither ones pack was evil. They might be little rough around the edges but by no means did he figure any of them to be that bad.

Asher grabbed the hares as directed and the two began to walk away from him. Would you do me a favor? Will you say hi to Wraith for me? They were a little ways off by the time he got the question out. He didn’t expect her to answer him, nor was he actually certain she would bother with his request. Turning away from the skull decorated border he grabbed his bow and began to lightly jog his way back home. He was grateful for the chance to meet them; it was another friendly experience with other inhabitants of this territory.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread