If You're Looking for Jesus,Then Get on Your Knees
[html]
Sorry for the wait, but now my keyboard is fixed c:

The dog King was ready to move on, to turn away from Mars and avoid the conversation, the interaction with anyone being too tedious for him lately. He hesitated, though, and it was just long enough for the black and white male to spot him. Vigilante's ears turned back and his lips pulled up momentarily at the words. They sounded pathetic and it made him... Angry? Was that what this was? It was not a feeling he was accustomed to being subjected to, and he didn't like it.

"You left once," his gruff tone spoke suddenly, after the mutt had mentally shaken himself. "I do not know your reasons for that, but they are in the past. I want to know why you came back," he said, eyes narrowing slightly as he sought for an honest response, "to the Court, instead of elsewhere." He had never known Mars well—the strange male kept to himself it seemed, and then he left long ago—and so he had never known why the man left or why he returned to call this place home. He waited patiently for the response, thick fur billowing out from his mane in the breeze.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread