If You're Looking for Jesus,Then Get on Your Knees
[html]<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:290px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

OOC: Sorry for the shortness :[ +3(424)

I believe in Nothing
not the Earth and not the stars.

His words did not please the King, for a snarl and a turning back of his ears were given in response to them. Mars' ears flipped back as well, flat on his head and his curled tail was pinned close to his rump. He looked at the ground before the King's feet and the Quiet Man did not speak to the King again. He simply waited. Either for the King to address him or for the King to leave. Then he could go back to wallowing. The Russo man was not expecting the King to speak the words that he did though. He started with saying that he(Mars) left once, and that Vigilante did not know the reasons for that, and he also spoke of wanting to know not of why he left, but why he came back. Mars still did not look up at the king, because he wanted to make sure the male was done speaking before he spoke. Mars still was silent for an extra moment though, because he was truly thinking about why he came back here, and why he did not go to the packs of the North. Truth was, Mars knew very little of the packs up North. The last he heard of them were the Salsolians, and the Ichikans. He knew a little bit about New Dawn, because Orin's daughter was the supposed leader of the pack, but he also did not know of the newer developments of other packs, but he knew that he would not fit in any place other than the Court.

I was a fool to leave in the first place... spoke the Quiet Man. He sighed lightly before he continued. I came back because I knew it was safe here. I knew that I could trust you and the Court to be there for my family when we needed help. he explained as he let his eyes slowly look up to the chin of his King. The other packs... For the most part I've lived in most of them, and never was I ever able to feel at home and safe than I did here, in the Court. I wanted to settle somewhere, and to have a normal life. I knew I could get that here. Or at least I hoped so.. he continued to speak to the King, but as he continued to speak, his gaze went back down to the ground before the feet of the King and his ears fell back on his head again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread