If You're Looking for Jesus,Then Get on Your Knees
[html]
lol vigi speaks for the longest time... ever?

The Russo man spoke of safety and trust and the normalcy of life—all things that the dog King had hoped his pack would be known for. Despite everything that had happened lately, Vigilante believed that the qualities that Mars spoke of were still applicable to the Court. It was appreciated to here it in an affirmative. The Haskel man knew a fair bit about the packs in the south, but very little of those in the north, and from his knowledge, the same could be said for Mars. He knew of at least two other packs the man had resided in, so he supposed the man had experience.

"Things are changing, Mars, but the safety of this pack won't. A drunken, depressed leader cannot keep your young daughter safe, nor can an old, tired dog do it alone," he stated. "Would you trust your daughter in the hands of a man who might just as soon drop her in favor of a bottle? I would not expect you to do that. The safety of this pack is the safety of your daughter. If you cannot trust your leader to keep the pack safe, then you cannot trust them to keep your daughter safe."

"Strelein could no longer be trusted to keep this pack safe. Silvano, I believe, can. I do not know the details of what transpired and I am still uninformed of why he has been placed at the lowest of the hierarchy. However," he continued, finally focusing on the matter at hand, "I do know why you are there. I do not wish to keep you there, but you must understand what happened. Do you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread