If You're Looking for Jesus,Then Get on Your Knees
[html]<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:290px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

OOC: I don't even remember when Mars spoke that much. xD +3(377)

I didn't know that,
someone died in my sleep last night
I tried to reach the phone,
but in the darkness I knocked over the light.

The Quiet Man did not speak as his King spoke to him. He kept his ears low, but he heard every word. He bit his tongue when the man asked him a rhetorical question, for he continued, and Mars simply nodded his head. He understood, and he continued to look at the ground before his majesty's feet. He did not speak to the male, not yet, for he still spoke to Mars. He spoke about how it was not right for Strel to be a leader if he was so into the bottle. He spoke of how it was not logical for him to be leader if the man would drop his daughter for a bottle. Mars knew he was right, so he spoke no words. Mars did not believe that Silvano was a good man for the job that he had taken from Strel, but Mars had no say in the matter, like Vigilante was proving to him right at this moment in time. Mars continued to look down, and his finger moved, which made the guitar ring a solid chord.

Once his king had asked him if he understood what had happened, Mars nodded his head. I do understand, my King. I respect your decision. the Serf spoke to the King, but he did not raise his head, or eyes, or even ears. He still was not worthy of the man's presence, nor was he worthy to even gaze upon him. It was a sad fact really, because it Mars tried hard within the pack, yet once he was finally going somewhere, he was thrust down because of an outburst. It was like this most of the time with him in packs, but the thing about Mars was that he'd make a bad loner, so him being in a pack was the most logical answer for his problems. He just....needed work on being a better pack member is what, you could suppose.

Mars did not know what more to say, or do in this situation, and he was nervous, and it was starting to be physical nervousness because he started to swing his right leg from right to left quickly, as if to tap his foot, but instead to swing it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread