Pet Shop Boy [p]
[html]
(--) The Kalashnikov family's pretty well-known in Russia, so feel free to know of it, if you'd like! 8D

Vlad noticed the man's fidgeting as she drew closer, and stopped, still feet away, worried. Was he the cautious type, and did not trust her yet? That seemed unlikely, though—he had flashed a smile at her not moments ago. Maybe... Maybe it was Dmitrii? Some did not trust horses that well, and she did not blame them; some equine were wild, untamed mustangs, and an encounter with one could turn violent in the blink of an eye. The male Luperci had nothing to fear, though. Dmitrii was gentle, relaxed, and he wouldn't dare hurt a fly. The she-wolf offered the man a smile as she took a small step forward, her grip on the Clydesdale's reigns tight. "Dmitrii is harmless. There is no cause for alarm," she assured him, and gestured for him to go ahead and pet the large creature.

More words were exchanged in their native tongue, and Vladislava was quick to respond. "Я понимаю, что вы имеете в виду полностью," she replied, looking up at the nearest skyscraper. "There are not many Russians in these lands. If there are, however, I have yet to come across them." Her sea green eyes glanced back down at him, her muzzle still pointed to the sky. "I am glad I can have a conversation in that language, though. It is beautiful, for what it is worth."

"Perhaps that is so," she agreed, her head turning back to him. "Though I cannot say with certainty. I have yet to join a pack, you see..." Her words trailed off as she looked to Dmitrii. She hadn't thought much of packs, but she didn't really know what to think of them. It would be nice to join a pack, but she didn't feel the need right now. Perhaps later, or perhaps not at all. It depended on many different things, really, and she didn't care much to list out the pros and cons right now.

The man introduced himself as Thorn, and stuck out his hand. The woman was familiar with such human cultures, and with a smile, pleasantly took his hand into her own, and shook it. "I... am Vladislava Kalashnikov." She wondered briefly if Thorn maybe knew of her family, what with their wealth and popularity in the trading business. She shoved that thought away, though, and instead embraced the fact that she had another Russian to relate to.

<style type="text/css">
.vladiport b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #606b6c; }
.vladiport p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladiport {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#9ea3b0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XHL0F.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #606b6c; padding: 7px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#292c34; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread