Pet Shop Boy [p]
[html]

Tried to go somewhere in the middle. Feel free to know of some exploit that involved pirates that might have been Thorn. Smile

It was true that Thorn wasn't entirely comfortable with horses. He had one bad experience with a wild young thing and then his relative unease with them took over. He had hoped that spending time with Ink would help quell his fears and if he could learn to ride then maybe he would feel a little more comfortable with the whole 'horse' thing. Now was as good a time as ever to get a little closer to his fear and therefore a little closer to getting over his fear. Gently petting Dmitrii's snout Thorn relaxed a little and looked the big horse over. He seemed friendly enough, didn't seem the type of horse to be bred for quickness but instead for strength. The lady wolf would have to have very good control over him given his size. His fear ebbed a way a little bit. Enough good experiences like this, positive reinforcement if you're keeping score, and eventually the fear would be most gone. At least gone enough to someday ride like other Luperci.

More Russians would be a definite improvement for these lands. "My brother Rurik and I came over to these lands many years ago with a few other Russian pirates. We split up and every day I wonder how they are." He stared at the sky too, eyes and muzzle pointed up as he said rather dully, "Меня беспокоит моя Россия получит ржавое, я не говорю это намного больше." Shaking his head he cleared the cobwebs nodded at her statement about joining a pack. He had waiting to find the right back, it had been dreams of a brewery that spurred Thorn on to join Vinatta and meet the handsome Saul and even more handsome Ink. The pack was just filled with handsome creatures, he had no choice but to stay put. "Packs aren't for everyone, I took my time finding mine."

Introductions were made and when she gave her name Thorn had to think to connect the dots. He wasn't the best at remembering names and combined with age and his love of the green smoke things weren't improving any time soon. Yet Kalashnikov seemed very familiar, extremely familiar. The dots one by one connected and formed the image of a light bulb that turned on in his head. He had surely met some of them but knew their reputation. He smiled and his voice was warm as he gave a little bow and said, "I feel like I should kneel. Your family name brings warmth to this pirate heart." He was pretty sure he had no doubt plundered at least one ship belonging to their business.

WC: 429

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread