Pet Shop Boy [p]
[html]

I suck at timely replies. Also I told Raze that you should have a wacky head drawing when Thorn was drawn. Smile

The Russian female spoke and Thorn immediately paid attention, it was fascinating how she spoke and every time her accent drifted into his ear he felt a little stab of homesickness wither away and die. Thorn continued to gently pat the horse, hoping his attentions wouldn't relieve him of a finger by way of the horses mouth. Yet Vlad spoke of pirates and the white Russian had to pay attention and momentarily let his hand drop from Dmitrii's snout. He knew of many who came to his homelands with hopes of becoming a crusader or a pirate, his family were known to be travellers whether they stole while they were travelling was just a matter of preference of their own. No doubt Thorn would have met her uncle and perhaps even voyaged with him, regardless he hoped he was still in good health. Smiling at her comment in Russian he added the reply to her first comment in Russian as well. Two birds, one stone.

She asked his pack and he almost puffed out his chest when he replied. He was proud to live in Vinatta, it suited his manner of living so well and with his pet project beginning he hoped many more would flock there to enjoy their time as well. It made him wonder if Vlad would make the trip there as well, he really enjoyed his time thus far with her and Thorn believed she would be the life of the party if she imbibed certain substances. All natural substances of course, those things can't hurt you. "I live in Vinatta, in the North near the Great Lake. I'm helping to start a brewery there, that's why I came to the city to gather bits and pieces." Perhaps there was a tiny edge of pleading in his voice but he quelled it, somehow. He was growing to rather like her company and her horse and a tiny part of his brain reminded him that random encounters meant parting sooner than later.

Picking himself up on the inside he gave a nod to her question, he knew of her name if through the grapevine. He had never had to deal with the Kalashnikov personally but they weren't wolves to mess around with. It also explained why he felt friendly to this wolf, dare he even think attracted, because she came from such astounding heritage. He was sure that during at least one of his raids he had plundered a boat belonging to Vlad's family. They had retaliated by putting out the word about the pirates and Thorn had been kicked out of two different homes. "I believe it was your family that helped shape my early life from settling down." He grinned. "Either way I'm surprised you left the Motherland when your family holds such power."

WC: 482

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread