Pet Shop Boy [p]
[html]
(--) So that was your doing? :o You are so thoughtful, fufufu ;~;

Vlad saw her fellow Russian's hand fall from Dmitrii's snout, and she blinked. She didn't think much of it, though, as there wasn't much to think, really. She then saw Thorn's grin at her native tongue, and he replied in the same language. Returning the smile she nodded slowly, feeling her tongue loosen a bit. She hadn't had an actual conversation in Russian in a long time, and talking to herself didn't count.

Thorn soon stated his pack—Vinátta. That was a new name, indeed. A strange sounding one, too, but intriguing. The way he said it, though, was curious. It was almost a time of... asking something of her, perhaps? Maybe he was silently asking her to join his pack. If that was the case, she could surely oblige—that is, considering whether or not she felt up to living in a pack yet. She was still indifferent on the topic as it was, but perhaps with Thorn there, he could guide her through the process and everything following. He was a pleasant man from what she gathered, and she rather enjoyed conversing with him, so she was sure to drag out their meeting as long as she could. "Ah, that sounds lovely," she responded airily, "I will certainly consider your pack if I ever work up the courage to join one. I could always use a familiar face."

The Russo male claimed the all-powerful Kalashnikovs shaped his early life with a grin, and Vladislava did not doubt this one bit. If he was a pirate that had plundered through her family's ships, then it was no wonder they would've set him straight, after all. A small chuckle escaped her lips as she thought of it. He soon expressed surprise at her decision to leave Russia—more specifically, leave her kinfolk altogether and seperate herself from the wealth and godly grip their held over much of Europe. Her smile softed as she slowly shook her head, trying hard to keep the thoughts of her immediate family out of her mind. "I had no intentions of becoming a leader of such a business," she told him, "I did not fancy such a career for myself. Something different, something abnormal from tradition, something my mother and father would widen their eyes at... This is what I yearned for, да."

<style type="text/css">
.vladiport b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #606b6c; }
.vladiport p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladiport {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#9ea3b0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XHL0F.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #606b6c; padding: 7px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#292c34; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread