Magpies and messengers at my door
[html]

(309) lol poor coli ;;

Her sibling's reticence was ignored for the most part. Lilin was in a good mood, which didn't seem to be a common occurence since the start of her gestation. Her mood swings were almost akin to bipolarism. She would sometimes find herself snapping at Saul for no apparent reason, questioning her life and regretting things. But on days such as this, when the cloud hovering overhead vanished, Lilin felt the unexplainable need to socialize- she would see the silver lining in everything and poor Colibri was the primary victim of her escapades. Compared to her generally stagnant personality, these extreme shifts were highly uncharacteristic.

In her excitement, she'd almost missed the leaf he'd tucked into one of his pockets. She was about to question it when the older male turned to greet them properly. Upon seeing the wink directed at Colibri, Lili couldn't help but give her sister a light nudge before crossing both of hers arms over her protruding belly, blinking expectantly. And like a true gentleman, the Russian wolf introduced himself- coaxing a pleased smile from the Virding. She liked this older man. His mission was apprehended with a nod and the immediate wrinkling of her forehead as he explained in how bad of a condition the vineyards were. ''I'm Lilin,'' she replied, before pointing to her sister. ''And this is my sister Colibri. She's a gardener.'' The Soulstorm heir closed her statement with a resolute dip of her head.

''She really likes plants and I really like wine,'' she quickly added, recalling a tawny porto's significant role in her courtship with her now-mate. Their first kiss felt like a distant memory- a time she desperately missed. ''So what can we do to help?'' Her mediterranean blue gaze flitted to Colibri for a moment, hoping to catch a glimpse of her sibling's reaction.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread