cut out all the ropes and let me fall
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____He didn't look very good, but that was to be expected. There were a few things different about his appearance compared to the last time and the most notable thing aside from looking a wreck was one eye. Hazy and almost covered in a film all of its own, it sent a certain pang through her that didn't sit any better than knowing he was sick. But he recognised her voice, leaving her to wonder if he would recognise her by appearance. She had changed too. “It's me,” she said quietly, closing the door behind her as she stepped in. “I'm here now.”

_____Her careful steps brought her closer and just as carefully she set the bucket down. Part of her was ready for him to lash out at her and the last thing she wanted to do was make any quick movements. Anything that would make him think twice about what he was seeing or hearing; Jasper hadn't seemed to recognise her one way or another when she had spoke to him. “How are you feeling?” she went on to ask him, giving him a once-over before brush a stray lock of hair out of her sharp blue eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread