cut out all the ropes and let me fall
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____When things didn't make sense to her, she knew that he wasn't really there. He was seeing other things, he was hearing other things; he was simply going in and out of the world and over the line of reality because it was blurry and skewed. Hell, it probably wasn't even a line any more, it was probably broken like glass over asphalt. Glimmering like tiny beads of hope when they were really there to cut them all open and make them bleed. It was however, his moment of clarity that brought a thin smile to her face, looking down at the necklace that had never left its place.

_____“I've never taken it off since the day you gave it to me,” she told him, trying hard not to delve too far back into what seemed like a much happier time. Compared to the now, then was a happier time. As far as she was concerned, she'd never take it off unless someone simply tore it from her dead body. Just in the same way that she wore the ring Gabriel gave her, just in the same way she could remember the way her mother's voice sounded the last time they had ever met, the one time she had specifically told Corona that she loved her.

_____“Are you thirsty? I brought you some water,” and she thought maybe if she got a chance, she'd try and check him out better than she could just by eyesight alone. She didn't see anything that physically screamed out to her, which made everything harder to deal with, aside from the fatigue and apparent weakness that no doubt plagued him. Internal illness was much more trickier, especially when she had never dealt with it before until then.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread