cut out all the ropes and let me fall
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Part of her wished she could have stayed right there with him all over again, to make sure that nothing more went wrong, so she could be there to try and fix the bonds that had been broken between herself and Jasper too. There were many things that needed to be tended to and that needed to sewn back together that she wasn't overly sure she cold spread herself that thin that quickly. But she would try all the same, because family was family. The dried blood she noticed in better depth when he took a drink “I'm sorry. Maybe when I come back again, I'll try and find something to make it more comfortable for you.” But even at that, would it help?

_____“So what happened to your eye? And what about your wrists?” It reminded her of Mab's one eye that was bad, though the details had long since become hazy as to how her cousin had gone blind. But Corona hated to think it was completely random, she didn't want to think that something was going on more than what she already knew, or that the sickness had driven him to do something drastic. Far too much had gone on in the last five months, it was hard to believe that it had all happened in such a short span.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread