cut out all the ropes and let me fall
Sorry about passing out on you last night. XD
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____The angel and the madman bum, she could only wonder who those people were and what their purpose was. His lapses of sanity could have been worse; while he babbled, he was coherent. His words were actual words and not just some made up tongue that she couldn't have grasped. But all the same time, it pained her to know that he didn't have control over it. Maybe he didn't even know what he was saying, she couldn't really decide. But his apology on the other hand made her ears fold back apologetically against her head as a frown etched across her face.

_____“You don't have to be sorry.” She only wished that she was more able to understand what he meant—maybe it should have been her that was apologising. But maybe he didn't even know that she was there, maybe he was so in and out of the world that she could have been anyone. “Is there anything else I can get you? Or do for you?” Rocking back on her heels once she had finished wiping off the dried blood on his wrists, Corona sank the rest of the way to the floor to sit and wrapped her arms around her legs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread