cut out all the ropes and let me fall
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____As she started to rise up from the dusty floor, the tone of his voice changed. It took a dramatic, deep, and angry turn that made her freeze in place. A shade of her own crossed her face and her expression screwed up, going far from the concern that had been there. She had heard that tone before, the same tone that he had used all those years ago in the city. The same tone that drove a spike between them that forged the rift that still hadn't been fully spanned. She huffed half a laugh under her breath and let her bangs fall over her eyes for a moment before turning towards the door, fighting to control the mixture of emotions that tightened in her chest. “I'll see you later,” she murmured roughly, slipping outside and pulling the door to with much more strength and fire in her grip than she normally had. It wasn't like he knew what he was saying, she tried to reason, but it sure as hell sounded like he did. Shaking her head, she started back towards Inferni and shut the world out with each step away from the shed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread