occam's razor
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____He had been there longer, so there was no doubt in her mind that he could have possibly known more about what was going on. Though just from the way he acted and the way he looked, she also had to doubt her own confidence. Rachias hadn't wanted much to do with Inferni, and Corona had no idea how Gabriel would have reacted if she told him about what was going on in another pack. It was his next statement from there that wiped it from her mind, finding a familiar sting in the truth of that sentence. Conversations of the past wanted to sound in her head, the memories wanted to flood back and say that she was back there because of a much bigger reason; not just because her brother's bird had asked her to come back.

_____“It's home. Or at least, the place on the other side of the mountain was.” Just like that little neck of the woods they had belonged to in France would be his. “There isn't anything left of it any more, it's all burnt to the ground. I'm only here because I heard about it and I wanted to make sure everyone was all right.” But it had become much more than that, since she had gotten there. “Why are you here, anyway? Did Mab come with you?” She presumed that if anyone had brought him there or tagged along with him, it was her.

_____God forbid it be his mother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread