occam's razor
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____As much as she wanted to fix things, there was some things that would simply not be fixed. She could see that resentment more and more in the moments that she and Draco conversed and wasn't all that surprised that he would cut to the quick of things, however, she felt a bit apprehensive in giving him that kind of information. If he was going to end up harassing Ahren, she wanted to avoid that. There was a little she could do about caring whether or not he hated all of them (after all, one sibling already did, if not more), but she wouldn't let him take it out on anyone so easily. But at the same time, he wasn't himself either. He spoke of things that didn't make any sense to her, so maybe he'd only do the same to him. Letting her gaze drop a little bit, she decided to tell him, if only because she knew that he would find him otherwise if she didn't. That was just how they all were. “He's in a place called Esper Hollow. It's south of here, west of the city along the shore. I don't know why you'd want to go and see him, but I will tell you that he's sick. Really sick, actually. The pack there has him and few others quarantined because they don't know what's wrong with them.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread