[p] cut it out of my mouth
[html]

As she fought to rub the spiderweb from her whiskers, the light tawny coywolf heard a scoff. She abandoned her plan immediately to turn her head and narrow her eyes darkly at the offending party; this, of course, would not have the same effect since there was sticky spiderweb all over her muzzle. She realized this after a moment then rubbed with a paw again, noting that this job might be easier in a form with the capability for hands.

“All right,” Vesper drawled once she’d succeeded, “it’s hilarious.” She smirked sardonically before she looked at the other luperci, actually looked for more than a sudden glance, and then her blue eyes darted all over the points of his body as she sized him up curiously. He was pure coyote, but with a pelt greyer than the tawny coats she was used to; he was also large for the species, and muscular. His body was covered with scars, with at least one she could see in an actual pattern. She let her mangled ear flick then grinned at him.

“You look just about as fucked up as I do, kid.”

<style type="text/css">
.hubris-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#8ecbb8; text-shadow:#38403e 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.hubris-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.hubris-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #8ecbb8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.hubris-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.hubris-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#778782; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1Hy6W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #38403e; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#38403e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread