[p] cut it out of my mouth
[html]

She was amused by the coyote, mangy as he looked, when he bowed mockingly. Perhaps a year ago she might’ve attacked him for the perceived disrespect, but she knew better than to snap at everyone who teased her, especially considering how quick she was to tease others. She was tough enough to take his jabs anyway, unless he wanted to insult her personality—but she doubted that a stranger really could. She also knew when she was beat, and there wasn’t really any salvaging the situation unless a mass of spiderwebs fell down on him or something ridiculous like that.

The grin tugging at her muzzle faded when she noticed the sudden tenseness that came over him. She was no stranger to paranoia, even now that she had been with the clan coyotes for almost a year. She might’ve ignored it if she wanted to pursue a different conversation with the kid, but this provided her one shot with taunting him back: kind of like a game.

“You scared of me?” Vesper asked, and she took another step forward though there was no indication of a real threat in her posture. She was consistently light on her feet, ready to move if need be, but her fur remained flat and her face and frame were relatively open. She just wanted to know.

<style type="text/css">
.hubris-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#8ecbb8; text-shadow:#38403e 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.hubris-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.hubris-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #8ecbb8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.hubris-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.hubris-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#778782; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1Hy6W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #38403e; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#38403e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread