Let the wild call
Aiyana watched her the smell of pack coming her way. This was a pack canine, and that began to make her nervous. Her ears went back slightly, but she remained bold as she thought of her options. She never wanted to tuck tail and run, however, Aiyana may be only seven months of age but she was very well aware she couldn't take on a pack. That was suicide. The coyote looking canine spoke and when she did Aiyana's lips dropped but she remained bristled. Eyes still locked onto her and wide. She wasn't ready to back down, but she was also trying to figure out what the coyote wolf said, Aiyana broke very broken high speech. She was more verse in low speech.

The words finally connected in her mind and she then snapped back, I am more capable than you'd think...[i] She began to calm some while she realized she [I]might not be a threat. The pup was just hungry and this wolfish coyote took her meal from her, or so that was how she viewed it. ..what do you want? Why are you threatening my chances of food.. Slolwy her fur descended down but she remained at a far distance and nearly on her toes. Aiyana wasn't sure what this canine wanted, but she knew she couldn't trust anyone, and she needed to make it a point to keep herself at a distance ready for anything.

Messages In This Thread