Let the wild call
ooc: she primarily speaks low-speech....it's weird but being only of nature I figured it would make sense she she and her mother never really spoke...>.> My post had too many typing mistakes, I'm sorry.

IC:

Aiyana never left her gaze from the other as she was being watched closely as well. The woman spoke, and she had to really listen and use her mind harder to understand. Communicating with others wasn't always so easy. She used her low speech way more when trying to trick prey. It was also fun to taunt her prey as well. Talking ever with another canine was unheard for her. Her tail wagged when she realized the other spoke that underestimating her would be stupid or a mistake of sorts. This made her chest puff out a little. She felt brave now, and quite invisible. Yeah, I am a force to be reckoned with. Her paws just danced a little below her with the excitement of knowing she wasn't going to be tested.

The female then sat down making her feel less threatened by the woman. She then had the urge to approach and investigate the woman more. Her tail fell and she cautiously approached the woman, but stopped when she mentioned helping her hunt. Her head rose and ears perked, tail relaxed though. ...really? Help get me food? What do you want? Instantly she felt the woman was wanting something in return. No one just helps another...surely.

She herself backed up some then sat. "...Luperci?'

Messages In This Thread