Flowers falling
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: OOC

Keldava flinched at the anger coming from Blue, even though it wasn’t directed at her she hadn’t seen Blue angry before and it was odd, ”I… she was pregnant. We wouldn’t leave her alone, wanted to be near her but she wanted us to leave.” Keldava’s voice was weak despite the protests, unsure. Should she be blaming Jace? Shouldn’t she? When she didn’t even know her own thoughts and feelings except that she was angry with her mother, it was hard to defend her to someone who didn’t even know her, especially when Keldava wasn’t sure if she should be defending her. Devini pawed at her shoulder, mewling in a tone that Keldava thought was supposed to be comforting as she sensed her companion’s distress.

Blue’s next statement was something she could respond to without falling apart at least. ”’m fine. I moved out, so did my brothers an sisters. Thanks for the offer though Blue.” she offered him a somewhat shaky smile, trying to reign in her emotions. ”Enough about me, how’ve you been?” she asked, her voice still a bit shaky and nervous as she tried to change the subject.

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread