death awaits, she whispered.
[html]

Assuming it would be awhile until someone came to answer their call, she settled in. Lazily her ear flicked, the coyote woman projected just the right amount of disinterest while actually commiting every detail of the area to memory, hopefully she would be scouting these borders once she was admitted to the pack. Though she used to have a dark heart, she could use her questionable skills to better the safety of the pack. With practised eased, she observed the surrounding foilage and could see clearly where the border was. The various plants and flowers were stomped down and worn from differing packmembers walking along the same trail. Tufts of hair and other debri were also visable if she looked hard, though she was careful to hide how hard she was actually looking.

Soon her keen hearing picked up the noise of a large body crashing through the trees, and about the same time she scented him he strode into view. Quickly she appraised her greeter, noting the salt and pepper fur scattered about his otherwise pristine coat and his striking candy green eyes. It was obvious to her that he was older then her, his muscles were just softening slightly in the way that happened when you were aging though she could see he was still quite active. As he approached she rolled her shoulders and settled her gaze brightly on him, resisting the urge to narrow her eyes. Alessandra was still a suspicious creature by nature, knowing exactly what lurked about in the night - considering she used to be one of those monsters. However, she had know reason to be because she had done her research and the bleached female was on their doorstep.

After looking him up and down for another moment she offered a toothy smile, a friendly expression save for the slight tighening of her facial muscles. It was difficult for her to be around others besides Max, Valhalla and Rekyr. Alessandra had grown accustomed to her solitude, it suited the female just as her skull markings did. Judging that enough time had passed, she spoke. " I am looking to gain enterance to your home, my name is Alessandra, my horses name is Valhalla and my.. friends name is Maximilian. We are all of the last name Von Sin. " Even though it was just a quick trip in her speech, she had hesitated on Max's title. The former slave was just that, but Lessa was still having trouble figuring out what to call him. " May I ask your name? " She questioned with a light tone, smiling at him to punctuate her speech.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread