death awaits, she whispered.
[html]

---

Thorn knew he didn't look the age he felt, he still had vigour in his step and could still do all the physical things a creature half his age could do. Patrolling the border now and then might just be the unpredictable excitement he needed. He resolved then to come to the borders occasionally. Also, he realized, this was a great way to see Saul or his mate. Spending time with the handsome leader would be anything but a bore. Letting a smirk creep into the corners of his face Thorn quelled his wagging tail and attempted an expression of slight boredom. The coy wolf standing before Thorn was definitely interesting and yet the white Russian found himself stealing glances at the other wolf and the horse far more often. He knew other wolves had companions but to be honest this is the first time he had met one here. Back home he knew of quite a few but he had assumed it was a "European" thing.

The female, now named Alessandra as she gave her introductions explained her intentions and Thorn nodded quietly as she spoke. The horses name was rather interesting, she would fit in well here. Valhalla in Jordheim, it was rather funny when he dwelled on it. "I am Thorn Russo," he answered, his accent flowing over his name. "A few questions before I call our leaders. Are you from around here? Your markings are unique and very interesting…" He thought back to his times in Syemv and the questions that were asked there of newcomers. "A hybrid such as yourself, with such… unique markings, why do you want to call this place home for you and your companions?" That should do for now.

WC: 288

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread