death awaits, she whispered.
[html]

The male, Thorn, introduced himself quickly and asked appropriate questions. Though they were regular questions, normal by any standard, Less hesitated. She stole a glance at her horse and lingered on the three skulls that hung from one of the many heavy saddlebags. Two were wolf skulls, one was her fathers, the other a stranger that had tried to take her life, but the third was the most unique. It was a modified moose skull, with antlers set into the top of the skull. It was her horses, but slight worry creased her brow as her eyes passed smoothly over her fathers. It was a part of her past that she would rather not reveal, and would lie about when questioned. He deserved to die by her paws, and had suffered greatly for making her suffer.

Projecting a mask of indifference to the question, she turned back to Thorn with a calculating gaze, now remembering her time at her true home. " I am not from around here, no. I have been here a matter of months, my true home is Norway. " She said, feeling her natural accent slip. Usually the woman tried to hide it, but in this place there was no need. " My markings reflect the belief that we have forgotten that we are mortal, and they are bleached into my fur and then outline with chalk so that others may be reminded of our mortality. " The woman revealed, keeping a straight face as she didn't add in she usually slaughtered those who couldn't be reminded. It was hard, keeping herself from going back to her dark nature that she had quelled since leaving Salsola but there were few who would understand her special brand of justice.

Nobody had really realized that the uniquely marked coywolf had been the essence of things that went bump in the night, her body a vessle for the darker thoughts of some unknown god. Without betraying her manner of thinking, she pressed on. " I wish Vinatta to be home for myself, Max and Valhalla because we hold the same ideals. I am from the old country, and hold the Norse religion close. I have honed skills defending myself and my companions, and hold a variety of weapons specialty and hand to hand combat excellence. Max is a master swordsmen, and Valhalla.. Well, let's just say he is special. " At this she let a silver of a smile sneak through, though she genuinely enjoyed speaking of her home. Hopefully this would be the next.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread