death awaits, she whispered.
[html]:| totally was writing a kickass reply and then hit backspace. sigh. here's a better one hough LOL.

Alessandra watched her soon-to-be leader carefully, gauging his every movement with the practised ease of a skilled killer without looking like she was observing him too closely. Months of being a loner with only her war-horse and Maximilian had separated her from the rest of society, and often when alone in the woods she would seek out unaware candidates and track them through the woods, disappearing for days at a time and then turning up unexpectedly. The outcome was that she was able to read those in her presence without appearing to be overly concerned, and in a world such as this skills like those were needed, but rarely cultivated.

Her unblinking gaze was settled on him, but at appropriate times flicked away to glance at Thorn and her companions, and she offered him a placid smile as he asked after Reykr. “ I should hope so. We agreed that once I left his company he would gather his things and tie up a few loose ends, and be on his way in a few weeks. I judge that he will not tarry, we did not belong from where we hailed and this seems like a suitable haven. “ The woman punctuated her words with an appreciative glance at her surroundings, a genuine look of affection warming her features as her normally icy eyes drank in the sights of beauty that she might come to call home. Then Lessa sighed, and rolled her shoulders. It was difficult sometimes, remembering who she had been and the unexpected change that had come about her. The calculating coywolf could only credit the abrupt change to Rekyr.

The large male had warmed her heart in ways she couldn’t have even fathomed months ago, and she longed for his companionship right now in this strange place. “ He is a good man Saul, he has a genuine heart and has changed me considerably. Reykr is touched, I think. “ Lessa added, almost as an afterthought. Intelligent eyes watched the male in front of her, and she felt in her heart that the luperci that resided in Vinatta were good people, Rekyr would fit in much more here, just as she hoped she would. Streaked ears perked forward as the gentle leader spoke with a smile, one that she mirrored with her own. Her own bushy tail lazily flicked back and forth, much like a cat that was conveying it’s pleasure. Before taking another step however, she moved and began shifting, and after a few minutes stood taller then she had been with straight white hair spilling in an elegant manner over her shoulders and her gaze much softer than before.

“ I would very much like that. “ Lessa affirmed quietly, and motioned to Maximilian and Valhalla to follow suit. The newly admitted trio passed Thorn and she shot him a warm smile. “ May Odin smile upon you friend, I do hope we cross paths again soon. “

[/html]

Messages In This Thread