One road leads to another
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus.

There were signs of caution in her body langauge, X'ies read that off the bat, though she seemed at least partially friendly and willing to talk. Particularly the crouching to bring herself down to his size he appreciated. X'ies did not like the Optime form, he feltt that it was slow clumbsy and made far too much noise when moving around. The lupus form was smaller, weaker...but it ultimately attracted less attention and allowed him to move more swiftly through the brush than the bulkier forms. He would get close to her and take in her scent, moving around in a circle before positioning himself in front of her and answering her question. "...Ah pleasure to meet you River, I am X'ies Lambda of the Sangilak collective". He bowed his head as a sign of respect." I did not expect to meet any on these lands bar perhaps the creatures that roam free...but I must say it is nice to see a friendly face". His head turned back in the direction of home.

As of yet, X'ies had little to no reason to suspect that she was part dog, her scent would not be enough to give it away, at least not until her body got either excited or in some way more active. For the moment however he would play it off hand, simply practicing his social graces. " Has your trip been safe thus far?". He was expecting a yes from her after all for the most part these roads were relatively safe unless one decided to run into a bears den. And well, you could usually smell those a mile away. Though still there was something to her caution that he couldn't quite put his paw on, but likely it would reveal itself in due course if he was right about it. For now, this was just a brief conversation between two wolves.

Word Count: .

[/html]

Messages In This Thread