One road leads to another
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus.

The girl appeared to be travelling and was rather new to this area. Likely then she had no idea about the pack lands, although she would probably know them to the mark. " Yes, this is common land...although one might sometimes refer to it as No man's land...". Of course due to her newness to the area she would not know of the tension between his pack and the neighboring pack of Vinatta. Regardless, the fact that she seemed at least glad to see a friendly face indicated to him that her situation was much like his in that travelling often made it that she encountered hostility. The difference between them both however might well be just who started the hostile actions in the first instance. But for now he would keep his charm on.

" Ah yes!...I remember when I first left my home to travel, my birth pack were isolationists, and learning of the outside world was a frightening but none the less exciting adventure....tell me then River. What sights has your journey seen thus far?".

Again X'ies was doing little other than making conversation. " As for this land, well there are two major packs within this area....the Sangilak collective, my pack who live in the shade of the mountain...and Vinatta...a pack who lives nearer the great lake....Unfortunatly neither quite see eye to eye...which is a shame, this land is beautiful, and I hope not to see it stained with the blood of conflict". Of course, this was horse crock. Whilst indeed he did enjoy the sights of the land, and Sangilak and Vinatta did not see eye to eye ( to say the least) he didn't much care about a conflict between the two. In fact if anything as long as it went the right way a conflict could prove quite fruitful for him and by extension his pack. Of course, had to put on the friendly face, practice social prowess...

Word Count: .

[/html]

Messages In This Thread