Where is My Mind?
ooc: Once they reach the bottom, they can learn about eachother by writing in Edgar's notebook Smile I'm going to power-play (control her myself) Jordyn a bit so we don't need to take 4 whole posts describing them go down a tree lol

The artist smiled at the sight of Jordyn waving back. He began to feel a little nervous as she too began to climb up the tree to get him, all for that little pocket book of hers'. Curious of what was in it, Edgar opened it up to look inside. The first thing inside it was a detailed map of the area, so she must have been looking for something much more important than a pocket book at the moment; maybe family. There were also little songs written out so she knew how to play them. Edgar recognized the song she had played earlier that was written out, it looked like she had had a difficult time with it for a while because there were a lot of notes on the page it was written on. The luperci snapped it shut as she held out his hand to him. Edgar scooted down the tree, just below Jordyn, and pulled her into his surprisingly strong arms so that she could be safe; the boy had always put others' safety before his own. Carefully, the two finally made it to the bottom and he gently set her down on the grass; then placing her pocket book next to her. He then wrote: I figured you weren't from around here, I wasn't by the way, so what brings you here? he hoped that he didn't sound too nosy, he only wanted to get to know her better.

Messages In This Thread