Where is My Mind?
[html]

ooc:

The luperci smiled as she rolled over on the ground; she was very interesting to be around. I used to live in the north with my family, when one day they moved south in search of food, while leaving me behind. Since then I have been searching for them, with no luck. Edgar had misinterpretted what she had said, thinking that she said her family had abandoned her like his had. The dog's smile vanished; replaced by a sympathetic expression. He had been left alone by his own family when he was young because of his disability that they weren't aware of; seeing no use for him in their pack. The dog patted her back gently before she flipped over and then wrote fastly: My own family left me behind as well, I hope you can carry on nicely on your own though. You're a very kind person, Jordyn the dog calmly tossed the notepad, it landed neatly next to the young woman; the pencil in the metal loop part of the notebook for her to pull out. Thinking of his family again, Edgar gloomily looked off into the distance. Goose darted downward and landed softly on the grass between the two luperci. She looked in Jordyn's direction, making loud noises at her as she cocked her head forward.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread