[p] tonight we'll set the world on fire
[html]

Vesper wants fraaannss~

Vesper knew that her corvine partner was right about her and her moods; she’d been spontaneously happy all too often lately, though she knew the reason well enough. It was hard for her to be as paranoid or aloof as normal when everything in her life was going so well. Again, the raven was also correct when he said it led to her doing stupid things—but she trusted her instincts, and she trusted that her impulsive actions wouldn’t land her in trouble this time. Or maybe they would, and she’d have a few scars to remind her next time (as if Stark wouldn’t take care of that for her.)

The lean tan body was bigger than hers, but Ves managed to half-pin the hybrid to the forest floor. She heard laughter and let out a smug yap of her own, reaching up to smack Alyssum lightly across the nose with a paw; she let herself be shoved back and stood leaning over her, grinning toothily at the other’s would-be casual remark. The southern drawl was absolutely adorable (and Vesper wondered in amusement what she’d do if she wasn’t already head over heels for Myrika), and she fought off a goofier smile. “I was in the area,” she replied with cordial reserve, keeping her muzzle tipped up in a dignified fashion. “Thought I’d drop in.”

Her ear flicked when she heard the wing-beats, but their rhythm was unfamiliar, and she didn’t need to look up to know it was the other coywolf’s magpie companion. She smirked at the bird’s remarks, and her eyes brightened as Alyssum asked after her low speech. “Everything’s been wonderful,” she answered honestly, her tail wagging; she stood back a little bit to give the woman space in case she wanted to get up too. “And between you and my other teachers, I’ve learned a lot.” She looked back and twittered a friendly greeting to Macbeth; it was one of the most basic of phrases she knew, and accented with the harsh croak characteristic to ravens, but it supported her statement.

Vesper laughed shortly. “Stark’s probably circling the area to make sure it’s safe—but I’m sure with your pack and mine there won’t be too much trouble in these woods.” She paused, taking a seat, and curled her tail over her scarred hind paw out of reflex. “How have you been?” she asked, returning the question politely. It was a far cry from how she’d treated Alyssum after learning of her Inferni ties, but the low speech lesson had kindled friendlier feelings, and it was hard not to be warm toward the Cavalier when her teachings had helped Ves so much.

<style type="text/css">
.vesparrow b {font-weight:bold; color:#c68e58; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #fff; }
.vesparrow t {font-style:italic; color:#c68e58; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #fff;}
.vesparrow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vesparrow {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#dfc4a8; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2iqoilg.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #827262; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#827262; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.vesparrow .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread