[p] tonight we'll set the world on fire
[html]
(471) ever since emphasizing her accent, all I can think of is Applejack's voice. @_@

A flattered look overcame the woman's face, but one could easily see through her ruse. "Well, ain't that mighty kind of you to drop by! If I would've known I had some company comin', I would've got somethin' cookin', you sweet soul walkin' all the way out here." In reality, she'd probably actually have a meal prepared for her friend if that was a planed meeting, so there was some truth to her words. But, keeping up the pretense, she rolled onto her stomach and gave her head a shake, flinging off some leafy debris, and pretended to fret over her less than clean pelt. "Oh, my..." How embarrassing it must be, to be with company without a meal and caught with a stained appearance!

Her underlying smirk that was playing throughout the act finally surfaced at Vesper's answer, and straightened her as she said, "That's always great to hear. I hope them other teachers taught you good." The woman's ears perked up as the pale coywolf sounded a greeting, and turned to Macbeth, who despite his preening and overall pretense of not listening to them, as he watched Vesper with beady eyes. "You sound like raven. Macbeth suppose that is good thing." He returned a sharp chirp back, more friendly than his bland compliment, and returned to his feathers.

At Stark's whereabouts, she could not help but let out a short laugh. "Between him and ol' Macbeth, I bet there isn't a soul out here that they don't know about. That magpie always insist on flyin' about like that, too." A stingy croak sounded from above. "But, it is always appreciated. You never know out here." When the table turned to her, a unsure smile crossed her face. Well, she herself had been a busy bee, but not entirely in the good sense. "Well, I guess I should go ahead and mention that I've been promoted since we last meet. I'm a Luna now--in layman's terms, I guess you can say a leader." It was still hard to imagine herself in a position; not that it didn't fit her, but because how quick she ascended it, and how much power she now held within her paws. Coming from a humble beginning, it was certainty odd. "Anyway, between my hunting and the pack, I haven't had much time for anything else." Except for Jazper, but she supposed that she'd leave that out--she was sure Vesper wouldn't be much interested, anyway.

"Inferni doing good as well? No more trouble from them wolves that were bothering you earlier this year?" she asked, but not too pressing but none the less interested. Ever since her visit with Myrika and Jazper, she guessed they were on good terms now, and had a reason to worry about their friendly neighbors now besides for the personal things.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread