[p] zavallı aptal
[html]

Aw, I don't think so. And I love the goose! <3

Lineart by *Nanarc; colored by me!

The feline noticed the stranger before Levent did, and it was his quiet hiss that woke him from his troubled, light sleep. Standing before him was a luperci—unmistakably dog, with his patched fur and humorously floppy ears. For an instant, Lev’s hand groped in the grass for the bag he’d tossed into the tree, knowing that he was weaponless—but the dog was hanging back in a way that suggested uncertainly. He seemed to be only boy, too, and while boys could be as mean as anyone, they were rarely dangerous. Noting this fact, the Turkish wolf relaxed, about to greet him when he noticed the goose.

Levent was no stranger to the Canadian breed, with their distinct white-cheeked dark heads and brown plumage. Normally, they were little more than a hassle, dominating ponds and standing their ground against most luperci although a loud noise frightened most of them off into a cacophony of honks and flapping wings. This one showed no such cowardice, instead waddling forward and stretching her long neck out to the tom, who hissed again and jumped backwards to squeeze between Levent and the tree.

“I thought you ate birds, arkadaş,” Levent admonished gently, trying to smile. He glanced at the goose and made a sound he understood to be greeting among waterfowl, although he didn’t know their tongue as well as he did predatory birds. A hand stretched out curiously, and he’d pet the goose if she allowed him. Once that greeting was over, though, he looked up and smiled at the boy again. “I’d say you had strange taste in friends, but that’d probably be hypocritical of me.”

<style>
.levDed {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.levDed p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.levDed p.image {text-align:center; float:right; margin:10px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.levDed .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.levDed .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.levDed b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.levDed u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread