[p] zavallı aptal
ooc: Thanks Smile

The bird took a step back as the cat appeared to almost be afraid of her, this wasn't the typical reaction from most felines when she got close to them. Edgar smiled at the wolf, unsure of what he was saying. He knew that it wasn't something rude, he could see the welcoming smile on the wolf's face. The luperci watched as the man appeared to be communicating with his pet. She replied to the stranger's call with a similar noise, her eyes focused on him. It wasn't often that others called out to her, since she didn't live in a flock of her own kind. The dog knelt down and held out his hand to the stranger after he had said something else that he couldn't guess the meaning of, a friendly grin still on his face. He felt as if this man had experienced the loss of a loved one recently, he knew that look of trying to hide sadness; he had seen it many times before. Edgar took out his notepad and wrote, I'm Edgar, I was born without the ability to hear that was a nicer way to put it, he had gotten very tired of having to use that word... what a nice cat you have, may I pet it? He gave the notepad to the stranger for him to read. He wasn't sure if he should ask him if there was something wrong, he'd probably get to that later.

Messages In This Thread