A flower's Bloom
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She was out, her body just laying there in rest a voice got her attention and her ears flicked a little, the voice carried on, until she realized it wasn't in her head. It was a real voice. Someone was talking to her, trying to get her attention. Her ears went forward and her eyes opened. She shot up into a upright laying position her eyes finding Jiva. A soft smile on her face. Adonia looked a lot better than she did last time the male saw her. It took a moment before she processed everything he may have said. He was looking at her expectantly, so he obviously asked her something. She wanted to assume what he had said, but she couldn't, and she felt embarrassed her ears going back and her head dipping shyly, "I..I am sorry Jiva, I was napping....what was it you'd asked of me?" Her eyes looked up glancing into his before looking away not wanting to disrespect the higher ranked male. Though, she wondered...if she was with the alpha's pups, did that temporarily put her at a higher rank than the others?

If the higher ranked wolves tried to bully her while she was carrying the alpha's puppies, what would happen? Would they be punished, or because of her rank, it would be allowed? This was a gray area she was unsure of.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread