A flower's Bloom
[html]
OOC

IC

The moment her eyes adjusted more and she was able to look clearly onto Jiva she noticed just how worried and distracted he was. She stood into a sitting position. "...Jiva, is everything okay!? I haven't seen her I'm sorry...honestly, I've never formally met your mate...is she the Persian looking woman?" Adonia wanted to make sure she knew for sure who she was looking for. She then stood her nose sniffing out parting Jiva's scent from what had to have been Palaydrian's. "Let, me help you..how long has she been missing? Have you alerted the alpha?" Adonia wasn't at all aware of the situation with Jiva and Palaydrian but surely she'd learn quickly, and be able to calm the male.

<style>
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 b {color:#171816;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#997799; text-shadow:#ffffee 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 {background-color:#f7eee6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ddddcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZn20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread