A flower's Bloom
[html]
Word Count :: 255 OOC: he's temporarily crazy >.>

Jiva was at the point his head was going every which way and couldn’t remember what route he had taken both in action as well as looking for the woman. His head moved to see if her trail started here when Adonia spoke and asked him about her. He nodded; “Yes yes with the seal points and everything. I’m afraid for her” He said, he thought about the time she had been attacked and was further scared. She began asking questions and he had to think hard on answering her correctly, because he couldn’t remember if he did something or not.

“A couple hours, I don’t remember if she said anything. I dont’ know what would happen if I lost her.” He said forgetting about the last question to the alpha beginning to sniff the ground a little to see if he could catch her scent, his tail was not in its normal curly wagging spot, but down, low not tucked, but not up, he moved away, almost forgetting about Adonia still looking for his mates scent. Ever since the puppies were born, but not alive, he had been in a strange way. He had a hard time thinking, and couldn’t help but worry for his mate over and over even if she was gone for a little while to relieve herself in the evening.. He had not slept the night before and it was evident. Jiva was frightened of losing his mate as he had lost his children.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread