A flower's Bloom
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She stopped in her tracks when the male spoke of how long she had been missing. Whoah! She turned around, "Jiva! Only a few hours? You need to relax...maybe she's trying to relax herself. I don't mean to be hurtful, but the last thing she needs right now is a mate that is overly protective and freaks out when she disappears for a second. She could be hanging around with another and she's within the pack, right? There is little harm that will come to her within the lands, and if so there are a lot of canines out there that will come to her aid." Adonia approached the chaotic male, and bumped her muzzle under his before pulling back, "...I understand you're worried for your mate, but she probably needs alone time..give her time...okay? She'll come back, I'm sure of that.." Her tail gave a soft wag.

"...now, take a breath..if you're having trouble..I have something that will help calm you, or you can have some calming tea.." She gave a light giggle trying to calm the male.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread