A flower's Bloom
[html]

Adonia listened patiently to Jiva and his worries. She knew something sad happened to the couple, but she didn't know she'd lost the brood in her belly. That was certainly a sad thing, and obviously the mother was depressed. She then realized it was probably best if she did help the man find her. She nodded absentmindedly to his question regarding tea. "...yes, I've seen it made often. My mother used to make tea, but I don't have any tea myself...I just have a smoking herb..."

"...let us try and find her, unless you wish to relax and try that herb I spoke of..." She left the choice up to Jiva. Adonia was more than willing to help him find his Palaydrian. She knew his mind would truly ease until he found his mate and knew she was safe.

<style>
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 b {color:#171816;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#997799; text-shadow:#ffffee 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 {background-color:#f7eee6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ddddcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZn20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread