strange summer
[html]

Lynx crossed her arms across her chest, her expression mildly curious and alert. Her own gaze followed stunning green eyes to the round animals, relieved to see by the stranger's smile that she also found the sea lions not only strange but amusing, too. Actually, Lynx could not remember seeing anything funnier in nature, and she gave a small laugh when the darker wolf vocally agreed with her.

The woman gave a name just as exotic as her accent, a word with a pretty, almost rolling sound. Lynx tilted her head to one side, hearing it again in her mind before speaking it aloud, but also quietly, Vlad - islava...? It was hard to say with her own accent, so she added a note of question to make sure she got it just right. It is good to meet you as well, she agreed, her smile returning.

Vladislava asked a question that at first Lynx did not know how to answer. Seeing Ivan's handsome, swarthy face so suddenly appear in her mind brought her up short. Trying not to remember the pain in his eyes when she had left him, the girl quickly steeled herself against the sin's memory and recovered from her brief silence. Thank you, miss. There was a very talented artist on the ship I took from my homeland to this country, she spoke cheerfully. He gave them to me. Lynx was careful to speak as if there were no more to the story than what she told. Besides, the lovely compliment was sinking in. Being rather vain about her tattoos, it pleased her when others admired them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread