[aw] the wrath of the Lamb
[html]

Table © Raze :: Yep, looks like

Word Count → 631

"I did. I had to write my own after my first shift. I didn't know if you already had one. I will understand if you find it to be inappropriate." Willam really wasn't used to giving gift and so she was uncertain of the proper protocol for them. Not to mention she didn't know if her hand was easily legible to any but herself. Despite her large and stocky size her script was a fine and flowing one, compromised of thin lines and loops. She had even managed to keep the letters small so that she didn't use all of her supplies so rapidly. She had been told that she had been given enough for two books while she had a third in mind in which she wished to make one for. Because of that she had to keep what she was writing compact yet still easy to read. At least she hoped it was fairly easy to read. "I wasn't certain if you would like it or be able to read it. If not then you can dispose of it." She gave a dismissive shrug of her shoulders, not wanting him to feel forced into accepting the surprise gift.

Willam was starting to see Ithiel as a friend but she wasn't certain how to broach the subject to see if he felt the same. Was it even appropriate to bring it up? She would have never guessed that he might consider her a match, by his birthplace's standards if only that. She didn't believe any could see her as a potential prospect because of her size. And well, that had only become a real concern after Myrika had told her that she would have to find her own mate. It made her realize just at what a disadvantage she was as she couldn't think of a single one that would ever think to choose her. Of course the only reason that she was stressed over a mate was because she wished to give back to Inferni and contribute to the future generations. She only wished to be found able bodied and strong enough to give a litter over to Inferni. Though she supposed that she didn't need a mate for that even if it would be frowned upon by where she had come from to not have a mate before bearing children. Unless there was a sanctioned one time match, of course.

Willam felt as if she deserved penance for having been caught so close to Ithiel even if there had been nothing intimate about their exchange. She felt guilty for having grown so close to a male. But then again her friend back in la Chemin had been male as well. She had received some grief over that. It had never expressly been forbidden to be caught alone with the opposite sex it was still frowned upon. But just like history repeating itself she found that she had more pleasant times spent together with males than with females. Actually it was only the leadership that were of the female populace that she had caught time together with more than once. On the other hand there had been three males that she had spent various amounts of time with over multiple occasions.

Willam finished her piece of meat in silence before she thought to answer Maddox's question. "It is a safe place where one can tell everything that weighs heavily on their heart and mind without being judged for it." She figured that was the simplest way to explain it to one whom she assumed was a non-believer as a confessional had never been heard of before. Willam doubted that the other woman would know what sins were should she not even know what a confessional was.

<style type="text/css">
.wilcont b {color:#fb7b00;}
.wilcont p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.wilcont {margin:0px auto; max-width:650px; width:98%; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u5Hwf.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:230px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#555; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.wilcont .wordcount {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fb7b00; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.wilcont .ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread