[p] like anchors in hopeless waters
[html]

362 8D HEY WE'RE WORD COUNT TWINS. Also someone REALLY needs to explain to Vasi that art != CdA wolf, lol.

Vasiliy is by me!

The dark-hued Russian was glad to see his fellow packmate enjoying the fish. Vasiliy was not so very good at art, and it was perhaps then nonsensical he'd chosen this pack as his own, but he wouldn't have it any other way. He knew little enough of the foreign packs, anyway. A few names stuck out to him -- Cour des Miracles above all, for his father had been from that pack -- but he was otherwise primarily indifferent to the other groups nearby. His pack was all he needed.

Vasi fiddled with his cigarette case as Robert ate, vaguely awkward with the silence but not wishing to interrupt the earthen-hued male's eating. He arranged his hand-rolled cigarettes neatly in a row and even took one out to fix a corner that had become unrolled, but did not seek to light it. Instead, he tucked it up into his bandanna carefully, leaving it there for later. It was unkind to smoke during a meal, he knew. The silence was shortly thereafter fixed by Robert, and Vasi grinned brightly. Thank you! Vasiliy is glad you like. I think is bass, but what kind bass, I do not know. I would say... line bass, he said, contemplating hard. The fish looked rather like the bass he'd caught at home, except there were wide black stripes along its sides -- invisible now, of course, as the scales and other undesirables had been separated out.

The granite-hued wolf again brightened with Robert's inquiry, but he produced a misshapen bottle. It was glass, but its make was strange and almost crude. It had been crafted by Luperci hands or otherwise repurposed from a human artifact, and so was not so fine as a dusty bottle one might find in a bar. This not water, Vasiliy said, cracking open the bottle. Sobirat'sya alcohol -- very strong. He took a sip himself and winced. Maybe better to save for after eat... he said, shrugging and passing over the bottle of clear liquid to Robert. Careful please? I have only few bottle left, and no more except for around world in mine homeland Russia.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread