[p] like anchors in hopeless waters
[html]

370 IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH AT SIX: I suck at posting. And! In the last post, Vasi didn't shove the whole case up under his bandanna -- just a single cigarette. LIKE THOSE SUPER HARDCORE MOB GUYS. They always have cigarettes behind their ears. Right? That's what the TV tells me. ;___; But the image of Vasi shoving a whole cigarette case up under his bandanna = HAHAHAH. He'd do something like that. Maybe he will later in the thread when he's all drunk. 8D 8D 8D

Vasiliy is by Sunny!

Vasiliy absorbed the praise with a broad grin and a slow sweep of his tail. It meant quite a lot to hear the wolf who had seemed averse to the sea before the trade voyage enjoying its fruits. He looked down at the earth and shrugged. Anytime you want, I go catch, he offered. While his skill was not such that he could guarantee this precise type of fish caught each time, the dark-hued wolf had confidence enough to state that he could fish at any time and always find something edible. Sometimes that was clams and oysters, but those weren't bad, either.

Thinking of molluscs had inspired Vasiliy to want to catch a rather large batch of the shelled creatures. They weren't a commonly eaten thing, and though perhaps some would find it too strange and exotic, Vasiliy knew there were still others who would appreciate the new taste. He was absorbed in these grandiose plans when Robert took his sip; quickly, however, his pale blue eyes returned to Robert and his mind snapped to the present. Though he reached out one hand cautiously, as if to catch the bottle, Robert's grip remained strong. The dark-hued wolf only grinned broadly and nodded his agreement at the compliment. He had never been a brewer, but the compliment extended to all of Sobirat'sya, as he saw it.

He reached to take the bottle and tilted it back, sipping almost daintily. He smacked his lips thereafter and held the bottle on his lap as he spoke. To get here, I cross many land. Cold, strong land -- like mine homeland -- at first. Then soft warm lands. Then, I cross ocean -- many weeks on ocean, working for captain, only eat fish. Not so bad, but everyone does not like water like Vasiliy. He smiled at this, and shrugged. It is place, like any other. I would not go back. The journey had been too long, too arduous -- and more importantly, he'd have to face the scorn of his family upon returning. The dark-hued Russian tilted the bottle back to his lips, shrugged once more, and passed it back to Robert. You want travel? he asked dubiously.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread