[p] like anchors in hopeless waters
[html]

oh oops. D8 that's what I get for not paying attention--BUT YEAH DO IT L8er LOL. and I change to a sheep table cause idga /cool like dat

It was rare to eat fish, with his hunting abilities we limited on land, much less on water. It was a strange taste, but since eating different things (Eclipse's spiced cooking provided that experience) he became more open-minded about what he put in his mouth other than roasted and raw meat. He grinned as the man gave out his offer, and he replied, "I won't forget that. Hunting isn't my strongest suit--a book can't really catch a rabbit or a squirrel." Of course, he was teasing, and wouldn't have the gall to ask Vasiliy to take his time to fish for him; he always managed in the end, one way or another, so he never went without eating.

While the fire burned him, he saw in the corner of his vision of the man reflexively reaching out for the bottle, but luckily his hands tightened instead of slacken as he attempted to get over the shock of the alcohol. He also caught sight of his grin that had spread over his muzzle at his words, and through the last of his coughs, he managed a weak smile back in reply. Yeah, whoever managed to make this deserved a pat on the back, the liquid being so vivid and unique it was surprising to find that this sort of flavor even existed.

Robert listened as Vasiliy explained his travels, and attempted to assign pictures to the descriptions he weaved. Sadly, being only in Nova Scotia, all he came up was a scene of the forest surrounding Thornbury in the winter for the place similar to the man's homeland, then one that was very much like the present time, but warmer, he supposed. At the mention of the water, though, he came up blank, and blinked in surprise as he spoke of how long it took for them to travel across that water. And he thought he couldn't stand a few days in a boat, to be in it for weeks on end would drive him mad.

He grasped the bottle as it was handed back to him, and he shook his head at Vasiliy's question. "Nah, I have no reason to." He took a somewhat bigger sip of the liquid, and he felt more comfortable with how it slithered down his throat, somewhat accustomed to the taste enough to tolerate it without having to pause. "There's nowhere I want to go--I have everything I need here. My family, my things. There isn't much more I would want." He took another swig, and handed back the bottle. As he leaned forward, he felt a little woozy, but he didn't think much of it. "Why did you leave Russia, if you don't mind me asking?" he prompted, settling back into his seat.

<style type="text/css">
.gentlesheeprob b {font-weight:bold; color:#756C46; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.gentlesheeprob .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.gentlesheeprob p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gentlesheeprob {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#dfd6bf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qNqCU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #738085; padding:153px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#857c73; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread