[p] like anchors in hopeless waters
[html]

403 8D ♥

Vasiliy is by Raze!

Vasiliy considered his earthen-hued companion's words with an unmistakable air of solemnity. After a long moment of consideration, the Russian grinned. Sure can hunt with book! Just got to throw hard enough. He laughed at his own joke, slapping a hand against his knee. No, I kid. Books for read, not for throw. Truth be told, most of the books on this side of the plant were just about useless to Vasiliy -- he could not read the strange letters of the English language and had yet to find a book written in Russian. He figured even if he did find a book in Russian, it would be on the most boring possible subject and completely uninteresting to him.

The cloud-hued wolf was rather used to discussing his origins -- while some might have been bothered by the same conversations, Vasiliy found he always learned something new. Sometimes these new things concerned the world or himself; still other times they were about his conversational companions. The dusky-hued wolf took the bottle in return and listened, holding the alcohol for a moment. While Vasiliy was not the sort to actively avoid drunkenness, he had experience enough to savor it and keep from blacking out or otherwise massively overdoing it. Already there was a pleasant fuzziness about the world. Yes, he declared, and waved a hand around him to indicate Cercatori d'Arte as a whole.

I like it here also. I do not want leave. I go from Russia when... it did not feel like home anymore. It was a more honest answer than he provided most. Mine father -- he get sick, and afterward, not right in head anymore. Before that I already feel like Sobirat'sya... not really right, not really mine place. But after? No reason to stay, really. He felt a pang of guilt at the thought of his mother and grandmother. So there were two reasons to stay, two reasons Sobirat'sya was still his place -- but they were not enough to anchor him to his father and the rest of his stranger family. But -- that is okay. All the world away. He twirled his finger in the air and shrugged, smiling. Here I have good forest, good beach, good friends -- good pack. What more? I do not want to leave, he repeated. Now he swigged at the bottle and passed it back to Robert, shaking his head and smiling.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread